International Payments (Convera GlobalPay)
We proudly partner with Convera to offer you a simple, secure, and smart way to pay your fees online. Convera’s platform is trusted by 800+ institutions worldwide to enable payments in 140+ currencies across 200+ countries and territories.
Students can track their payments online, and it is recommended to send payments at least 72 business hours before the due date to avoid any termination consequences.
- Students, parents, and sponsors can use this platform to pay deposits, tuition fees, and more.
- Avoid costly transaction charges from your bank.
- Pay online via popular options, including bank transfer, credit or debit card, or eWallet.
- Compare payment options instantly, and Convera holds the exchange rate for 72 hours.
- If you find a cheaper quote from your bank, Convera will match it with their Price Promise Guarantee
- Track your payment status by SMS and email.
- Multilingual platform available in 10 languages
- Access 24/7 live chat on the platform or contact our friendly team: email@example.com
- A platform built with security in mind so that your money is protected.
- Ability to initiate refunds easily should circumstances change.
- Pay your fees via a global partner who has been helping students achieve their education dreams for over a decade.
For payment support and inquiries, contact Convera GlobalPay by email: StudentSupport@convera.com. Students must include their full name, Student ID, and institution name in the email’s subject line. Convera GlobalPay also provides a dedicated student inquiry hotline to help students through the payment process inside the United States and Canada. +1 (877) 218-8829 (toll-free) and +1 (402) 884-3041.