- Applicants are highly encouraged to review the university Admission Requirements. If applicants are from countries whose primary language is not English, we ask for proof of English examination or course completion certificate. For more details, please review English Language Requirements.
- Applicants must be prepared to submit a copy of their prior education after they complete the admission application.
- Admission applications must be combined with $50 admission application processing fees. All applications are reviewed first come, first reviewed.
- After completing this application, make sure to submit your payment. Applications submitted without payment will not be reviewed, and we will be unable to answer any related questions.
- Check our Membership (Annual-Tuition) page to learn more about our unique module.
- Office of Admissions will review your application between 7 to 15 business days once you determine your admission eligibility; then, you will receive your admission welcome email with your student ID, starting date, etc.
- Occasionally, the Office of Admissions will ask for additional documentation or verifications. In this situation, your prompt response will highly impact the speed of the application decision.
Congratulations on your acceptance to study. Be in looking for additional communications from the university: technology requirements, start date, and more details.