Non-Native English Speakers
Non-native English Students enrolling at The Continents States University are expected to read and write English as its language of instruction and communication. To ensure the quality of education, The University requires all enrolled students to satisfy one of the following:
- Provide proof of prior English education.
- Take Cambridge Assessment English / B2 Level required.
- Provide TOEFL pass score / 65 pass score required – University DI Code B594.
- Pass score from International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Duolingo English Test / 120 Minimum score is required.
- Take and pass the EF SET / C2 Level required. (Free of charge).