The following section is the institution’s written policy defining the minimum requirements for admission and acceptance at the specific degree level or into the program proposed by the institution, consistent with criteria established by the appropriate regional or nationally recognized specialized accrediting agency or the State of Authorization. This section will explain the admissions policies with details on academic credit standards and transfer credit criteria. The institution’s written policy includes the requirements and procedures for refunding fees.
The Continents States University required each student to meet the following requirement before starting the enrolment process.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Proof of English proficiency or equivalent. (Check English Requirements).
- Applicants must possess a valid, unexpired, government-issued ID.
- Applicants must be high school graduates or hold a GED or international equivalent.
- Master’s degree applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum of 2.0 GPA.