Associate’s Degree of Arts and Sciences (AA, ASc)
- Documentation of high school graduation or equivalence - required for applicants who are transferring fewer than 24 semester hours that apply towards a Continents degree.
- If the student has transferable hours of 10 credit hours or more from a regionally accredited institution of higher education, then they will not have to provide a high school diploma or equivalence. Acceptable forms of documentation of high school graduation or high school equivalence for undergraduate admission must include one of the following:
- Official high school transcript listing the date of graduation
- Official GED certificate
- Official documentation of having passed a State High School Equivalency examination
- Official documentation of a home school completion certificate/transcript
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions (college, universities, professional schools, etc.) previously enrolled in, regardless if credit was earned.
A student classified as degree seeking will not be permitted to register for courses until all transcripts are received.
A student who meets at least one of the following criteria is eligible for admission as a degree-seeking student:
- Has provided official documentation of graduation from an accredited high school or its equivalent, or
- Has an associate, bachelor or master’s degree from a regionally or nationally accredited institution of higher education, an institution recognized as a candidate for accreditation, or an institution recognized by the Council of Higher Education Accreditation
Paying for School: The world's first higher education American degree granting annual membership based university, successful admission application required $65 submission fees. Admission process range between 3-5 business days. Successful admitted student required $1000 annual membership to receive annual grading confirmation. Total fees for Associate’s degree is $2,065.
Refund Policy: The Application Processing Fee is nonrefundable. Applicants may write a formal request for a refund of the Application Processing Fee to admission office. If approved, refunds will be available to the applicant within 90 days of the submission of the formal request and the refund will be issued using the same payment method used by the applicant to pay the fee. If international transfer fund, return fees will apply.
Cancellations Policy: A student has the right to cancel this Agreement in any manner and at any time. Cancellation is effective ten (10) days after the University receives notification of a student’s cancellation. During this time, you may notify the University that you no longer wish to cancel this Agreement. Notice of Cancellation is effective if it shows that the student no longer wishes to be bound by this Agreement or to continue their attendance at the University. If the student cancels this Agreement, the student shall not be liable to the University and the University shall refund any money paid through attendance at the first class session or the seventh day after enrollment, whichever is later, excepting any non-refundable fees.