This product includes one Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Voucher with a retake, which may be used for any of the MOS exam (Word, Word Expert, Excel, Excel Expert, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Access, OneNote, SharePoint)
Retake Policy: A Candidate may use a retake voucher to retake a failed exam, notification of the code will be sent to the eMail address that was used when registered.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is the leading IT certification in the world. Demonstrate you have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to productively use Microsoft Office. MOS enables you to tap the full features and functionality of the Microsoft Office system, resulting in heightened levels of individual performance, confidence, and differentiation.
This course is intended for students who want to learn basic Word 2013 skills, such as creating, editing, and formatting documents; inserting simple tables and creating lists; and employing a variety of techniques for improving the appearance and accuracy of document content. In addition, create and modify complex documents and use tools that allow them to customize those documents.
VALID IN THE UNITED STATES and CANADA ONLY!
- Exam vouchers are transmitted electronically via e-mail and are non-refundable.
- Expires one year after date of purchase.
- Please allow up to two days for processing.
- The holder of this voucher numbers is entitled to take one exam at Continents Academy or any other Certiport Authorized Testing Center (CATC).
- The voucher number can be used for any components of the certification: MOS (Word, Word Expert, Excel, Excel Expert, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Access, OneNote, SharePoint) in versions for Office 2010 and 2013.
- Valid in North America only.
- Testing centers reserve the right to charge a proctoring fee.