Upon completion of the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership program, students will:
- Demonstrate the ability to make financial decisions.
- Establishing an influential graduate with the basis of leadership practice through knowledge and self-development.
- Develop and maintain an efficient method to handle mutable skills at the same time.
- Design and use thinking and methodological points of critical and innovative consideration to execute organizational change and sustainable growth.
- Develop and support motivated leadership and management leaders.
- Manage complex and subjective organizational agendas with a sound ethical basis.
- Enhancing the ability to directly manage, handle, and resolve a multi-factors issues in organizational structures.