Upon completion of the Master of Science in Healthcare Administration program, students will:
- Execute public health knowledge and handle public health policy issues.
- Demonstrate and maintain healthcare evaluation and development programs.
- Analyze the quality and strengths of specific health policy issue research and outcomes.
- Playing quantitative tools and methodologies in evidence-based health policy analysis and evaluation.
- Fostering the identification and realization of individual student’s unique personal and professional goals.
- Graduates will execute competencies related to planning, implementation, and disease prevention programs.
- Preparing graduates to use communication and administration skills to lead the health agencies in decision making.