Upon completion of the Master of Business Administration program, students will:
- Implement best practices to resolve business issues.
- Demonstrate quantitative skills and effective written forms of communication.
- Implementing management and leadership skills as freelancers or business members.
- Identify marketing, accounting, and behavioral skills to improve business goals.
- Ability to apply concepts by taking actions and decision making to resolve management issues.
- Integrate theories and practices to perform strategic business analysis.
- Demonstration of verbal, written, and communication skills as a part of successful leadership.