The Continents States University required all applicants to provide an unexpired copy of a valid government identification document containing the following information:
- Applicant’s full legal name.
- This name will be used on all school records and graduation documents.
- Applicant’s current address.
- This address will be used for identity verification and to mail graduation documents.
- Applicant’s photograph.
- Applicant’s date of birth.
Acceptable forms of ID:
- United States Military ID.
- Canada Military ID Card.
- United States Government Personal Identity Verification (PIV) Credential.
- Japan Citizen Registration Card (Jyumin Kihon Daicho).
- Government-Issued Driver’s License.
- National, State, and Country Identification Card.
- Valid Government Issued Passport.
- Alien Registration Card (Green Card, Permanent Resident Visa).
The following forms of ID are NOT accepted:
- Employee ID.
- School ID.
- Credit cards.
- In Japan: a driver’s license is considered a government-issued ID and must be combined with another form that satisfies signature requirements.
- In Korea: a Korean National Identity card is considered a government-issued ID and must be combined with another form that satisfies signature requirements.
- Temporary ID: all types of forms of ID that are issued temporarily are not a form of acceptable ID in all countries.
The same ID used during the admission process is also used to verify the student’s identity during any proctored exams. If students’ information doesn’t match the ID uploaded during the admission process, then the student will not be allowed to take the proctored exam. This process will be followed for all proctored exams.