GDPR Data Protection Rights enforce the university to make all users entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The Continents States University needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given The Continents States University permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in The Continents States University legitimate interests
- The Continents States University needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
The Continents States University follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The data aims to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, The Continents States University uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies are used to store information, including visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The data is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Double Click DART Cookie
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
The Continents States University does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.