Starting January 01, 2024, and pursuant to Missouri Title 6 CSR 10-5.010(6)(E), All students have the right to cancel their enrollment agreement at any time. Students who choose to cancel within three business days of signing their enrollment agreement are entitled to a full refund of all money paid. Students must be aware that refund processing fees might be charged by the bank processing the refund, as the university has no control over these fees and does not benefit from them. Students who cancel their enrollment agreement after the last day of the drop period are entitled to refund based on the following schedule:
Student who withdraws from the university.
- Prior to end of first week = Receives 100% refund.
- Between 1st Month – 2nd Month = Receives 85% refund.
- Between 2nd Month – 3rd Month = Receives 70% refund.
- Between 3rd Month – 4th Month = Receives 55% refund.
- Between 4th Month – 5th Month = Receives 40% refund.
- Between 5th Month – 6th Month = Receives 25% refund.
- Beyond 6th Month = Receives 0% refund.
All students who are dismissed from the university, undergo administrative withdrawal, or face expulsion will be entitled to the same university refund policy. Refunds shall be made within thirty (30) days of the date the institution determines that the student has withdrawn after receiving the student’s notification.