What if I do not have a high school or GED certificate or an international equivalent?

In the United States of America, you can enroll as a non-traditional student, we may allow you if you are older than 24 and your CGPA must begin by 2.0 at least in all courses, and you must not fail any course. After you provide a bachelor degree from accredited institution or international equivalent.