The University help all qualified students receive equal education, thus implementing a wide range of procedures to help students meet the English requirements. Students can fulfill this requirement by providing one of the following:
Non-native English Students enrolling at The Continents States University are expected to read and write English as its language of instruction and communication. To ensure the quality of education, The University required all enrolled students to satisfy one of the following:
- Provide proof of prior English education.
- Take Cambridge Assessment English / B2 Level required.
- Provide TOEFL pass score / 65 pass score is required University DI Code B594.
- Pass score from International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Take and pass the EF SET / C2 Level required. (Free of charge).
Are those students unable to demonstrate English Proficiency? Must take an English prep course for FREE and provide a successful completion certificate. Free courses through edX®.
Exemption for English proficiency evaluation is available case-by-case and is subject to an additional evaluation fee.