The Continents States University required each student to meet the following admission requirements before starting the enrolment process.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Proof of English proficiency or equivalent.
- Applicants must possess a valid, unexpired, government-issued ID.
- Applicants must be high school graduates or hold a GED or international equivalent.
- Master degree applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum of 2.5 GPA.